We are used to serve small to big clients who are running international projects. We have run more then 80 Medical/Clinical Programs in +34 countries and our systems were in used by + 30.000 patients worldwide.
Our expertise lies in setting up solutions with our clients to help them engage better with their patients.
We have won prizes and received grants for our Remote Patient Monitoring / Disease Management Products:
- Eur J Prev Cardiol. 2015 Aug 19. pii: 2047487315602257. - Effect of comprehensive cardiac telerehabilitation on one-year cardiovascular rehospitalization rate, medical costs and quality of life: A cost-effectiveness analysis. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26289723
- Eur J Prev Cardiol. 2015 Feb;22(2):150-8. doi: 10.1177/2047487313514018. Epub 2013 Nov 18. - Increasing the medium-term clinical benefits of hospital-based cardiac rehabilitation by physical activity telemonitoring in coronary artery disease patients. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24249840
- J Med Internet Res. 2015 Jul 23;17(7):e185. doi: 10.2196/jmir.4799. - Medium-Term Effectiveness of a Comprehensive Internet-Based and Patient-Specific Telerehabilitation Program With Text Messaging Support for Cardiac Patients: Randomized Controlled Trial. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26206311
- BMC Cardiovasc Disord. 2015 May 7;15:29. doi: 10.1186/s12872-015-0021-5. - Telerehab III: a multi-center randomized, controlled trial investigating the long-term effectiveness of a comprehensive cardiac telerehabilitation program--rationale and study design. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25948479
- Agoria (Belgian industry) award for best health, telehealth and telecare project in 2012
and more ….
Need more info? Please contact our experts at email@example.com